Gain ultimate control with this coil over system for your 2003+ Crown Vic, Grand Marquis, Town Car and Marauders
- This system is for cars with factory rear air springs. If you have rear air suspension and want to upgrade to coil springs on the rear, go to the drop down menu above and choose “swapping rear air suspension to coil springs” That will include all the parts in the rear coil spring system as seen HERE but also include the upper rubber isolators between the frame and the top of the spring.
- Front includes Ridetech HQ (rebound adjustable) front coil over system with spanner wrench, thrust bearings and all hardware and parts needed for installation
- Rear includes Ridetech HQ (rebound adjustable) rear shocks and all hardware and parts needed for installation. This system keeps the stock rear air springs and includes instructions to lower the rear ride height with the factory ride level sensor.
- This system lowers the vehicle anywhere from 1.0-3.0″ and provides exceptional handling while not compromising ride quality
- Front spring rate: 650 lb / Rear spring rate: Stock rear air bags
- INCLUDES SPC camber kit to get vehicle into alignment.
- INCLUDES shipping to the 48 states
- Available for 2003-2011 vehicles only
- (ARIZONA RESIDENTS WILL BE CHARGED SALES TAX)
Shocks from Ridetech are made by Fox Racing and come with a 1,000,001 mile warranty. For more details check out the following link HERE
* For installation tips check out the following Knowledgebase article: 03+ Coil Over Installation Instructions *
* MAY INCLUDE HYPERCO (BLUE) OR EIBACH (RED) SPRINGS DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY
Steven Smith –
Installed these on my 2011 Crown Vic PI along with the i” rear sway bar, the Metco trailing links and the Metco Watts link. This is no longer a plain CVPI. Sits about and inch and a half lower and handles like a 4000 pound gokart.