The Fuel Injection Performance Kit (FIPK) was designed to promote performance in fuel injected stock engines by creating air filtration with the least resistance in air flow.
K&N FIPK Cold Air Systems
Base Price: $349.95
The Fuel Injection Performance Kit (FIPK) was designed to promote performance in fuel injected stock engines by creating air filtration with the least resistance in air flow. The benefit of low resistance air filters can be felt directly in throttle response. In addition to the filter, these kits have uniquely designed adapters. These adapters create a radius entry which reduces restriction and allows the engine to ingest an even greater volume of air. To design such an assembly, two factors must be considered: the air filtering element and the air filter adapter. The FIPK combines a precision high-flow K&N air filter element with other necessary components, depending on the specific application.
- Engineered By K&N
- Filters Air More Effectively Than A Stock Paper Element
- Allows More Air into Engine
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Noticeable HP gain!!!
- Will fit over stock or oversize throttle bodies
- Marauder offering will not fit on a Crown Vic even with a Marauder MAF as the throttle body set up is different
- 03-04 kit will only fit all 2003 Crown Vics and 2004 civilian models only. 2004 Crown Vic PI’s use a different style MAF that is not compatible with this kit.
- 05+ K&N kit will fit all 2005+ Crown Vics but WILL NOT fit Police Interceptor models. (05+ system is not smog legal in California)
Installation: Designed to Replace the Restrictive Factory Air Filter Housing. This is a BOLT-ON Kit. Installation Normally Takes 20-30 Minutes and Includes All the Necessary Hardware. Only Regular Hand Tools Required. Comes With Complete Instructions.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|
|K&N FIPK Model||
K&N FIPK 03-04, K&N FIPK 05+, K&N FIPK 99-02, K&N FIPK Marauder