Want that tough steel wheel look but don’t want to run spacers?
Widened 17″ Steel Wheels for 92-02 Model Years (Set of 4)
Want that tough steel wheel look but don’t want to run spacers? Want a wider rear wheel for more traction? Upgrade to these widened 17″ steel wheels with proper backspacing for the 92-02 Panthers!
- For the front we cut the centers out of stock 17″ x 7.5″ wheels and set the backspacing to fill the wheelwell and be flush with the fender.
- For the rear we take new 9″ wide hoops, cut the centers out of stock 17″ wheels and weld the new wider hoops making them 17×9 wheels
- Fits all 1992-2002 Crown Vic / Grand Marquis and Town Cars
- Wheels come raw, will need to be painted or powder coated to match your front wheels.
- Process normally takes one to two weeks as the wheels are made to order. May take longer due to hoop supplier and shipping lead times.
- Front wheels may rub on sway bar limiting turning radius.
- Price is for a quantity of 4 wheels (2 front and 2 rear)!
Suggest pairing with 245/45/17 front and P285/40ZR17 rear tires. Those tires will be shorter in diameter as compared to what’s stock. If you want to keep the tire size closer to stock 27″ you can go with a 255/50/17 front and 275/50/17 rear. All tire sizes listed above are available in the Nitto 555 G2 line which is what we’ve ran with good results.
|Dimensions||21 × 21 × 11 in|