Want that tough steel wheel look but don’t want to run spacers?
Widened 17″ Steel Wheels for 92-02 Model Years (Set of 4)
Out of stock
Out of stock
Want that tough steel wheel look but want them wider for more traction? Upgrade to these widened 17″ steel wheels with adjusted backspacing for the 92-02 Panthers!
- For the front we cut the centers out of stock 17″ x 7.5″ wheels and set the backspacing to fill the wheelwell and be flush with the fender. (on 98-02 models may require a spacer to get to fender. Was tested on 92-97 model car)
- For the rear we take new 9″ wide hoops, cut the centers out of stock 17″ wheels and weld the new wider hoops making them deep 17×9 wheels
- Fits all 1992-2002 Crown Vic / Grand Marquis and Town Cars
- Widened wheel hoops come raw and fronts will need cleanup and finishing after changing the backspacing. All wheels will all need to be painted or powder coated to match each other.
- Process normally takes one to two weeks as the wheels are made to order. May take longer due to hoop supplier and shipping lead times.
- Front wheels will rub on sway bar limiting turning radius.
- Price is for a quantity of 4 wheels (2 front and 2 rear)!
Suggest pairing with 245/45/17 front and P285/40ZR17 rear tires. Those tires will be shorter in diameter as compared to what’s stock. If you want to keep the tire size closer to stock 27″ you can go with a 255/50/17 front and 275/50/17 rear. All tire sizes listed above are available in the Nitto 555 G2 line which is what we’ve ran with good results.
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 20 in|
There are no reviews yet.