ARMS ARE BEING PRODUCED AND STOCK NUMBERS SHOULD BE UPDATED ON THE PAGE. IF THEY’RE SHOWING IN STOCK THEY SHOULD BE IN STOCK. IF YOU WANT TO VERIFY PLEASE GIVE US A CALL. IF THEY’RE SHOWING OUT OF STOCK WE ARE CURRENTLY ALLOWING BACK ORDERS AND WILL FULFILL ALL ORDERS IN THE ORDER THEY WERE PLACED. IF TOO MANY ORDERS COME THROUGH AND WE CAN’T FULFILL IN A TIMELY FASHION WE’LL CLOSE ORDERING DOWN AGAIN. MAY TAKE 1-2 MONTHS UNTIL THEY SHIP IF THEY’RE SHOWING OUT OF STOCK.
- Price is for a compete set of 4 rear control arms (2 upper and 2 lower)
- CNC machined from 6061 T-6 aircraft grade aluminum. Milled pockets and holes for the lightest possible weight.
- Anodized black for a stealthy look.
- Polyurethane bushings installed for long term noise-free service. Grease fittings included.
- Improves handling in acceleration, cornering and braking. Makes the car feel more sure footed.
- Fits all 98-11 Crown Victoria / Grand Marquis / Town Car / Marauders
- Shipping to the 48 states included
A quote from Ubervic on Crownvic.net : “Far better control, feel and responsiveness of chassis dynamics under cornering, braking and, most of all, acceleration—the greater control to suspension dynamics makes the vehicle feel about 200-300 lbs lighter on acceleration, or almost like it’s gained at LEAST 30 crank hp/torque. Car wants to LEAP forward on launch and under deep throttle anytime. Braking is more confident and controllable. Cornering is drama-free and the vehicle rotates with greater speed/ease. Straight-line road feel is improved; feels like suspension is tighter, as if spring rate (front & rear) has been increased but with no negative side effects.”
For installation tips check out our thread on CrownVic.net