ARMS ARE BEING PRODUCED AND STOCK NUMBERS SHOULD BE UPDATED ON THE PAGE. IF THEY’RE SHOWING IN STOCK THEY SHOULD BE IN STOCK. IF YOU WANT TO VERIFY PLEASE GIVE US A CALL. IF THEY’RE SHOWING OUT OF STOCK WE ARE CURRENTLY ALLOWING BACK ORDERS AND WILL FULFILL ALL ORDERS IN THE ORDER THEY WERE PLACED. IF TOO MANY ORDERS COME THROUGH AND WE CAN’T FULFILL IN A TIMELY FASHION WE’LL CLOSE ORDERING DOWN AGAIN. MAY TAKE 1-2 MONTHS UNTIL THEY SHIP IF THEY’RE SHOWING OUT OF STOCK.
- Watts link arms CNC machined from 6061 T-6 aircraft grade aluminum. Pocket milled for lightest possible weight. Clear anodized for appearance and protection.
- Energy Suspension Hyper-Flex polyurethane bushings installed with grease fittings for long term noise free service.
- Metco Motorsports Watts link arms are completely assembled ready to install
- No other modifications needed for installation, bolts on like stock
- Need to choose for factory rear air suspension cars or factory rear coil spring suspension cars from the drop down menu above
- Improves handling during acceleration, cornering and braking
- $20.00 flat rate shipping charge to anywhere in the 48 states has been added to the normal part price
- Fits all 98-11 Panthers.
DOES NOT INCLUDE AIR SUSPENSION BRACKET. Instructions are included to modify your existing bracket to work with these new arms if your car has factory rear air suspension.
Keeps the rear axle on the same page as the body, virtually eliminates lateral movement.
Overall control of the car in all conditions comes much easier.
A must have for any owner who needs / wants a stable rear end, (especially 1998-2002)
Ride quality is not reduced much whatsoever. (2001 Crown Vic)
danielnicholasbruno (verified owner) –
Amazing installing this makes the vehicle feel like a sports car compared to factory suspension
P71Nero (verified owner) –
You’ll forget your car is a solid axle with this. The ride is smoother despite poly bushings, handling is more precise and you don’t have to worry about your stock arms failing, which i’ve experienced as well as stud failure. This upgrade will have you thinking you’re going 70 when you’re actually going 90, and you’ll be able to attack corners confidently without fear of strange behavior.