Replace your restrictive stock throttle body and plenum with Accufab’s top of the line assembly and get your engine the air it’s lacking!
Accufab’s quality is second to none! This throttle body is CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and the exterior is polished to an eye-catching finish. The shafts are also CNC machined from stainless for durability and quality, with brass blades and the highest quality bushings, bearings and screws. Furthermore, the throttle body cable guide is crafted from billet aluminum and anodized black, not plastic. Only the best components are used for unparalleled reliability and performance. Manufactured in the USA.
- Improves throttle response and horsepower. Great first modification and easy installation!
- Available in either 70mm or 75mm diameters as shown in the drop down menu above
- Suggest 70mm for mildly modified cars and 75mm for more aggressive builds (heads/cams/nitrous/blower)
- Specifically designed as a direct bolt on for use on the 1996 – 2004 Ford Crown Victoria, Grand Marquis, Town Car and Mustang 4.6L 2V.
- The vacuum connections may need to be modified on the Crown Vics as the ports are in different positions compared to stock.
- The throttle body w/ plenum comes assembled with a throttle body gasket, IAC and EGR gasket, plenum tubes and TPS & IAC mounting screws.
- Not CA smog compliant! Check your local smog laws before ordering
- DOES NOT WORK WITH 05+ DRIVE BY WIRE CARS!
- Includes shipping to the 48 states