Gain ultimate control with this coil over system for your 92-02 Crown Vic, Grand Marquis and Town Cars
- This system is for cars with factory rear air springs. If you have rear air suspension and want to upgrade to coil springs on the rear, go to the drop down menu above and choose “swapping rear air suspension to coil springs” That will include all the parts in the rear coil spring system as seen HERE but also include the upper rubber isolators between the frame and the top of the spring.
- Front includes Ridetech HQ (rebound adjustable) front coil over system with spanner wrench, thrust bearings and all hardware and parts needed for installation
- This system requires modifications to the front lower control arms and you can choose from two options:
- Weld on double shear lower coil over mount plates that will require cutting of the lower control arm spring pocket and welding in the new supplied plates. This design is stronger than the factory T-bar style mount. (Great option if you just replaced your lower control arms or if you already upgraded to polyurethane bushings)
- Complete left and right Moog RK lower control arms with the double shear lower coil over mount plates already welded and ready to bolt on. They include new lower ball joints and rubber control arm bushings.
- Rear includes Ridetech HQ (rebound adjustable) rear shocks and all hardware and parts needed for installation. This system keeps the stock rear air springs and includes instructions to lower the rear ride height with the factory ride level sensor.
- This system lowers the vehicle anywhere from 1.0-3.0″ and provides exceptional handling while not compromising ride quality
- Front spring rate: 850 lb / Rear spring rate: Stock rear air bags
- INCLUDES shipping to the 48 states
- This system is for 1992-2002 vehicles only
Shocks from Ridetech are made by Fox Racing and come with a 1,000,001 mile warranty. For more details check out the following link HERE