Better handling, lowered stance and a road trip friendly ride? Yes please!
ADTR Coil Over System (92-02 Rear Coil Spring Equipped Cars)
Base Price: $1,850.00
Gain ultimate control with this coil over system for your 92-02 Crown Vic, Grand Marquis and Town Cars
- This system is for cars with 4 coil springs (both front and rear) If you have rear air suspension but want to upgrade to coil springs on the rear, go to the rear air suspension equipped page (CLICK HERE) and select from the drop down menu.
- Front includes Ridetech HQ (rebound adjustable) front coil over system with spanner wrench, thrust bearings and all hardware and parts needed for installation
- This system requires modifications to the front lower control arms and you can choose from two options:
- Weld on double shear lower coil over mount plates that will require cutting of the lower control arm spring pocket and welding in the new supplied plates. This design is stronger than the factory T-bar style mount. (Great option if you just replaced your lower control arms or if you already upgraded to polyurethane bushings)
- Complete left and right Moog RK lower control arms with the double shear lower coil over mount plates already welded and ready to bolt on. They include new lower ball joints and rubber control arm bushings.
- Rear includes Ridetech HQ (rebound adjustable) shocks, bolt-on billet adjustable spring perches, rear 2.5″ coil over springs, thrust bearings and all hardware and parts needed for installation.
- This system lowers the vehicle anywhere from 1.0-3.0″ and provides exceptional handling while not compromising ride quality
- Front spring rate: 850 lb / Rear spring rate: 200 lb (additional spring rates are available upon request)
- INCLUDES shipping to the 48 states
- This system is for 1992-2002 vehicles only
Shocks from Ridetech are made by Fox Racing and come with a 1,000,001 mile warranty. For more details check out the following link HERE
|Dimensions||8 × 5 × 5 in|
|Coil Over Options||
Factory Rear Coil Suspension w/ weld on front plates, Factory Rear Coil Suspension w/ welded front control arms