ADTR’s anti-sway kits are engineered to optimize the suspension on your vehicle. When one side of your vehicle’s suspension compresses, or pushes down on the springs, the anti-sway bar is pulled up. The resulting twist in the bar forces the other end to pull down. This force will lift the compressed corner of the vehicle and pull down on the unloaded wheel on the other side. The result: your vehicle will lean less and handle better and more predictably! You’ll have better control when maneuvering through lane changes and tight turns!
- 1″ diameter solid bar
- Made for ADTR by Eibach Suspension
- Includes Energy Suspension Urethane Bar Bushings and End links
- Gives Your Vehicle Flat, Tight Cornering
- Balances Out Understeer
- Provides Dramatic Handling Improvement
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Black powdercoated
- Fits 92 and up Crown Vic / Grand Marquis / Town Car and Marauder!
Installation: Each ADTR anti-sway kit is engineered to fit your specific vehicle! All mounting hardware is included.
Tech Notes: This bar is an original factory replacement which mounts in the factory location and is a larger diameter than the original factory bar. You will need the stock brackets, bolts and nuts. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A FACTORY REAR SWAY BAR MAKE SURE YOU ADD THE REAR HARDWARE KIT IN THE DROP BOX ABOVE FOR FACTORY BRACKETRY AND HARDWARE!