Gain ultimate control and adjustability with this front and rear complete air ride system for your 2003+ Crown Vic, Grand Marquis, Town Car and Marauder!
- Front includes Ridetech Shockwave air bag system with HQ series (rebound adjustable) shocks and all hardware and parts needed for installation
- For the rear there are two options:
- For factory rear air suspension equipped cars: Includes Ridetech HQ (rebound adjustable) rear shocks, billet shock mount bushings, uses your factory rear air springs with fittings to adapt to the 3/8″ Ridetech air lines and all hardware and parts needed for installation.
- For factory coil spring equipped cars: Includes Ridetech HQ (rebound adjustable) rear shocks, billet shock mount bushings, replacement bolt in Arnott heavy duty air bags with fittings to adapt to the 3/8″ Ridetech air lines and all hardware and parts needed for installation.
- Air management system is the Ridetech 5 Gallon AirPod with RidePro-X Control System and Big Red Air Valves
- Perfect for bigger cars allowing the vehicle to quickly raise and lower.
- All in one integrated solution that mounts in your vehicle as a single unit and comes pre-wired.
- Includes the aluminum 5 gallon tank, 2 Thomas Compressors, Big Red high flow air valve solenoid block, RidePRO-X pressure based digital leveling system, 3/8″ air lines and fittings and wiring. This complete AirPOD systems eliminates hours of installation time!
- Display and setup via smartphone “App”, laptop or optional dedicated bluetooth Display/Tuner.
- Bluetooth connectivity and smartphone app are included.
- Bolt in tray for rear upper trunk area and all hardware needed for installation
- 5 Gallon Air Pod cover included to cover up the Air Pod assembly for a super clean installation
- Upgrade to the RidePro-HP for pressure and height for the ultimate in control. Includes all brackets and hardware needed to wire and run ride level sensors on all 4 corners.
- Available for 2003+ vehicles only
Shocks from Ridetech are made by Fox Racing and come with a 1,000,001 mile warranty. For more details check out the following link HERE
* Highly suggest SPC camber kit to be purchased with this kit as vehicle will require camber kit to get into alignment. Suggest alignment be set at normal cruising ride height (normally program number 2) *
* Front sway bar will need to be modified or removed to work with the front Shockwave system *
* Will not work with the factory sub woofer system and the spare tire will need to be moved *