Finally! A supercharger that’s a true bolt on for your 2003/2004 Mercury Marauder!
ADTR Marauder Street Supercharger System
Base Price: $7,595.00
Finally! A supercharger system that’s a true bolt on for your 2003/2004 Mercury Marauder!
- Vortech Supercharger self contained V3 Supercharger with 3.6″ pulley and bracketry
- Mandrel bent aluminum intercooler piping with 4 ply Vibrant silicone couplers and T-bolt style clamps standard
- High flow front mount air-to-air intercooler core with bracketry
- NGK spark plugs, PCV modification kit, ADTR belt tensioner tool
- Aeromotive 340 LPH fuel pump, 39# injectors and Vortech Boost-A-Pump
- Blow through SCT slot style mass air flow sensor and wiring harness
- Vortech bypass valve venting to atmosphere w/ filter
- Coolant reservoir, coolant crossover tube modifications, lower radiator hose and power steering reservoir relocation kits
- Cooling fan shroud with mounts, air intake heat shield, high flow K&N cone filter and everything needed for installation
- This system is not smog legal and CANNOT be shipped to California!
- Will not ship internationally, sorry for the inconvenience
Normal production time is 4-6 weeks as all systems are built to order (There are no refunds on custom built orders) Coating or polishing on intercooler, intercooler piping and supercharger head unit is extra. Select from drop down menu above (Note ceramic or heat extraction coating takes an additional 2-3 weeks for production)
- More boost is available along with a larger race system available for purchase but are only suggested for built motors! Anything over 450 hp should consider upgrading and building a motor with forged internals
Our street system typically puts down around 420 rear wheel horsepower depending on modifications and fuel octane used. ADTR’s 2003 Marauder in street trim put down 427 rear wheel horsepower and 390 rear wheel torque on 7 pounds of boost through a stock bottom end and a stock automatic transmission. Our Marauder was tuned on 91 octane and has Stainless Works full long tube headers with high flow cats and their complete cat back system. For more information on the supercharger build, check out the THREAD on PantherBB.com
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 10 in|
|Supercharger Intercooler Pipe Coating||
Ceramic Black Intercooler Piping Coating (+ $395.00), Ceramic Polished Intercooler Piping Coating (+ $395.00), Raw Intercooler Piping
As Cast, Black (+ $145.00), Polished (+ $145.00)
|Supercharger Intercooler Coating||
Intercooler Heat Extraction Coating (+ $300.00), No Coating