Looking for a supercharger system but looking to make more power than the street system?
ADTR Marauder Race Supercharger System
Base Price: $8,495.00
Looking for a supercharger system but looking to make more power than the street system? Check out our Race system for the 2003/2004 Mercury Marauders!
- Larger Vortech JT trim head unit, bracketry, oil feed and return lines and pulley of your choice
- Mandrel bent and bead rolled aluminum intercooler piping with 4 ply silicone couplers and T-bolt style clamps standard
- Larger 3.5″ thick custom made front mount air to air intercooler with all mounting bracketry
- Larger 3.5″ diameter piping from intercooler to throttle body and larger 4″ diameter cold air inlet piping
- Blow through operation with SCT BA5000 slot style mass air flow sensor and wiring pigtail
- Vortech Mondo bypass valve venting to atmosphere
- NGK spark plugs, PCV modification kit, ADTR belt tensioner tool
- Aeromotive 340 LPH fuel pump, Vortech fuel pump booster and Ford Performance 60# injectors (larger can be substituted depending on horsepower goals)
- Coolant reservoir, coolant crossover tube modifications and power steering reservoir relocation kits
- Cooling fan shroud with mounts / air intake heat shield, high flow K&N cone filter and everything needed for installation
- Normal production time is 4-6 weeks as all systems are built to order (There are no refunds on custom built orders)
- Coating or polishing on intercooler, intercooler piping and supercharger head unit is extra. Select from drop down menu above (Note ceramic or heat extraction coating takes an additional 2-3 weeks for production)
Street systems typically put down around 420 rear wheel horsepower depending on modifications and fuel octane used. ADTR’s 2003 Marauder in Street configuration put down 427 rear wheel horsepower and 390 rear wheel torque on 7 pounds of boost through a stock bottom end and a stock transmission. Our shop Marauder was tuned on 91 octane and has Stainless Works full longtube headers with high flow cats and their complete cat back system. The Race system should be able to support 600+ horsepower with a built motor to handle the boost. The one Marauder race system that’s been installed and running put down 648 rear wheel horsepower with a lot of room to grow!
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 10 in|
|Supercharger Intercooler Pipe Coating||
Ceramic Black Intercooler Piping Coating (+ $395.00), Ceramic Polished Intercooler Piping Coating (+ $395.00), Raw Intercooler Piping
As Cast, Black (+ $138.00), Polished (+ $138.00)
|Supercharger Intercooler Coating||
Intercooler Heat Extraction Coating (+ $300.00), No Coating