Have a roots style supercharger and need a larger intercooler reservoir for added cooling capacity and ice use? Look no further!
- Aluminum intercooler tank bolts onto 98+ Crown Vic / Grand Marquis / Town Car and Marauder passenger side fender and inner fender liner. Will require one 1/4″ hole to be drilled in the inner fender liner.
- Specifically designed for supercharger use. Not intended for stock coolant reservoir replacement
- Clear 4″ large diameter lid opening for ease of icing down at the race track
- Approximately 1.25 gallon water capacity
- Stainless ARP bolts and lock nuts for appearance and strength
- Drain plug located on the side of the tank to easily correct levels
- Mesh covering of the lower feed to prevent ice blocking hoses
- Available in either black textured powder coated finish or polished finish. Choose in the drop down menu above (picture shown is raw aluminum, pics will be updated in the future)
- Available with either -12an (3/4″ hose) or -16an (1″ hose) feed and return line fittings. You are responsible for lines to and from the intercooler. This tank only includes the above mentioned -12an or -16an male fittings