These cams feature radically new computer designed Xtreme Energy lobe profiles, engineered specifically for the Ford modular engine family.
Comp Cams 4.6L SOHC PI (Hot Street)
These cams feature radically new computer designed Xtreme Energy lobe profiles, engineered specifically for the Ford modular engine family. The cam profiles offer faster valve openings and more area under the curve to help promate a broad torque and horsepower RPM band. The modular Xtreme Energy cams are the most aggressive of all the engine families, which is made possible due to the unique design of the valve train of this engine. This unique valve train design allowed our cam design engineers to push the limits on valve train acceleration rates while still maintaining everyday driving reliability. The cams are ground on new steel billet cam cores designed by the COMP Cams engineering team. This unique design offers an Xtremely stable valve train when used with our COMP Cams (26113) valve springs.
- SOHC – Hot street cam, 3.55+ gears, 2000+ stall. Needs computer upgrade. Noticable idle.
- RPM operating range: 1800-5800
- Duration Advertised (IN/EX): 270 274
- Duration @ .050″ (IN/EX): 234 238
- Valve Lift w/ 1.82 rocker (IN/EX): .550″ .550″
- Lobe Sep. Angle Advertised: 113°
- For PI heads
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 10 in|