These cams feature radically new computer designed Xtreme Energy lobe profiles, engineered specifically for the Ford modular engine family.
Comp Cams 4.6L SOHC Non-PI (Mild Street)
These cams feature radically new computer designed Xtreme Energy lobe profiles, engineered specifically for the Ford modular engine family. The cam profiles offer faster valve openings and more area under the curve to help promate a broad torque and horsepower RPM band. The modular Xtreme Energy cams are the most aggressive of all the engine families, which is made possible due to the unique design of the valve train of this engine. This unique valve train design allowed our cam design engineers to push the limits on valve train acceleration rates while still maintaining everyday driving reliability. The cams are ground on new steel billet cam cores designed by the COMP Cams engineering team. This unique design offers an Xtremely stable valve train when used with our COMP Cams (26113) valve springs.
- SOHC – Mild street performance, 3.27-3.55 gears. Good torque and power. Will work with stock computer. Noticeable idle
- RPM operating range: 1600-5600
- Duration Advertised (IN/EX): 268 274
- Duration @ .050″ (IN/EX): 230 236
- Valve Lift w/ 1.82 rocker (IN/EX): .500″ .500″
- Lobe Sep. Angle Advertised: 114°
- For Non-PI heads
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 10 in|