Ride, handling, and control are what a shock absorber provides. Compromise in one area may create a problem in another.
Bilstein HD Rear Shock (92-02)
Ride, handling, and control are what a shock absorber provides. Compromise in one area may create a problem in another. Bilstein’s patented design eliminates any compromise. The rising rate valving of the Bilstein shock absorber provides the necessary damping to react quicker to road conditions without sacrificing ride comfort. This combination of valving and high-pressure nitrogen gas keeps the tires in constant contact with the road helping to ensure safety through enhanced control. Bilstein shocks are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Superior Monotube Design & Fabrication!
- Rising Rate Self-Adjusting Working Piston!
- Patented Nitrogen Chamber & Floating Dividing Piston!
- One Piece Alloy Rod Guide & Seal System!
- Digressive Working Piston Assembly Increases Shock Life!
- Works on 1992-2002 vehicles only
Installation: Installs exactly like a stock shock. Polyurethane bushings are included.
Tech Notes: Each Shock Is Sold Separately Be Sure To Order Two Front And Two Rear For A Complete Set Of Four!
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|