03-11 Crown Victoria / Grand Marquis 4.6L 2V 2.5″ Catback Bolt-on Exhaust system
Stainless Works (03+) Crown Vic Catback System
03-11 Crown Victoria/ Grand Marquis 4.6L 2V 2.5″ Catback Bolt-on Exhaust system
- Dual 3.5″ dia polished Marauder style tips
- Fits flanged factory connection points
- Works with stock manifolds or Stainless Works headers with leads.
- Confirmed fitment on 2003-2011 Crown Vics and Grand Marquis models.
- Choice of dual chambered turbo mufflers or dual s-tube mufflers
- Chambered mufflers are quieter and what are suggested for use with long tube headers.
- S-tube mufflers are more aggressive sounding. If you want loud, this is the muffler for you!
- May require removal of fire suppression system if your car is equipped.
- You will need driver’s side muffler and tailpipe hangers if you currently have a single exhaust. Unfortunately they are no longer available new from Ford so your stuck with used. We have a used set of driver’s side muffler and tailpipe hangers available here: Used Exhaust Hanger kit
- FREE SHIPPING to the 48 states
For installation tips check out our thread on CrownVic.net
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 10 in|
Chambered muffler, S-tube muffler
Joshua (verified owner) –
The perfect mate for my SW headers, this system replaced my old stock dual system with flowmaster 10 series mufflers and OEM baffled Marauder tips. My brother has a 02 GT Mustang and he says it sounds better than his car, which has a BBK off road H pipe and flowmaster 40 exhaust. This big boat sounds MEAN now and turns heads when running WOT, people dont expect to see a full size luxury car barreling down the road haha.
An excellent choice, I’m glad Chris talked me out of the Borla system, this setup sounds incredible!! Bought this with the long tube catted headers and man oh man is it nice!! Car sounds angry and idle and an outright demonic monster at wide open throttle. As always Chris was the man when it came to deciding which exhaust to go with. Thought about having the Marauder tips cut off and turn downs put on, but it kinda grew on me! Want an exhaust, go with these!
raylefenbre (verified owner) –
Bought this during ADTR’s 2018 Black Friday sale for my ‘04 CrownVic after I had already installed ADTR’s front & rear sway bar kits. I bought SW’s chambered exhaust system. My car now feels alive and feels like it really wants to go! And the sound is addictive—it’s hard to resist putting your foot down!