Want that tough steel wheel look but need more traction? Upgrade to these widened 17″ steel wheels to put that power to the ground!
- We take 9″ wide hoops, cut the centers out of used stock 17″ wheels and weld on the new wider hoops making them 17×9 wheels
- Fits all 2003+ Crown Vic / Grand Marquis / Town Car Marauder or can be made to work on older 92-02 offsets (spacers not included)
- Wheels come raw, will need to be painted or powder coated to match your front wheels.
- Process takes approximately one week as they are made to order.
- Price is for a quantity of 2 wheels!
Suggest pairing with P285/40ZR17 tires. We ran stock width fronts with widened 17×9 rear wheels on our 2004 CVPI Casper. The Car Craft project car ran the same set up.