The FIPK combines a precision high-flow K&N air filter element with other necessary components, depending on the specific application.
K&N Taurus SHO FIPK Cold Air Intake
The Fuel Injection Performance Kit (FIPK) was designed to promote performance in fuel injected stock engines by creating air filtration with the least resistance in air flow. The benefit of low resistance air filters can be felt directly in throttle response. In addition to the filter, these kits have uniquely designed adapters. These adapters create a radius entry which reduces restriction and allows the engine to ingest an even greater volume of air. To design such an assembly, two factors must be considered: the air filtering element and the air filter adapter. The FIPK combines a precision high-flow K&N air filter element with other necessary components, depending on the specific application.
- Engineered By K&N
- Filters Air More Effectively Than A Stock Paper Element
- Allows More Air into Engine
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 12.12 HP @ 5327 RPM
- Fits 2011-2014 Ford Taurus SHO EcoBoost as well as 2011-2014 Ford Explorer Sports
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 10 in|