Synthetic lubricant for V-3 superchargers. This special fluid is required for proper maintenance of the V-3 supercharger. Use of any other fluid will void the warranty and may cause component failure.
COMES IN 3 BOTTLE PACK!
Fluid Level Checking Procedure
- Ensure that the .06″ copper sealing washer is located on the dipstick base.
- Thread the clean dipstick into the unit until it seats.
- Once the dipstick has seated, remove the dipstick from the unit. Fluid should register in the crosshatched area on the dipstick.
- DO NOT OVERFILL!! Drain excess fluid from the unit if it is above the maximum level on the dipstick.
V-3 Maintenance Notes
- Check the supercharger fluid level using the dipstick at least every 2,500 miles.
- Initial supercharger fluid change must be performed at 2,500 miles. The supercharger fluid must then be changed at least every 7,500 miles.
- Drain the fluid, re-fill the unit only with 4 oz. of Vortech supplied lubricating fluid.
- Confirm proper oil level using the dipstick. DO NOT OVERFILL!!