Building a stout modular motor? These beefy flexplates are designed to take the punishment of today’s high horsepower engines..
- 164 tooth flexplate internal balance
- Features 10.5 in. and 11.5 in. Ford bolt patterns, and 10.75 in. and 11.5 in. GM bolt patterns.
- Meets SFI 29.1 safety ratings
- Available in either 6 bolt or 8 bolt crankshaft bolt patterns
- 6 bolt configuration commonly found on all Crown Victorias and Panthers, most Mustang GTs 96-04 and Mach 1s
- 8 bolt configuration commonly found on Mustang Cobras and in some 5.4 truck motors.